*DIRTY SECRET* tell, tell, tell!!!!!

let me hear em' girls...I know you got em'

Fable

Asked by Fable at 2:40 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think about committing suicide everyday. My husband is in prison for something completely stupid on his part and on the law's part. I'm in poverty and can't seem to claw my way out. My child would be alone then and I could never hurt her so this is what keeps me living.
    Anonymous

• I am a serious morphine addict for the last ten years and no one knows but the person I get it from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I sell morphine to anon ! j/k
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:45 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i love my daughter and husband but can't help but think about the life i would have without them. i wouldn't be poor and one step away from being homeless. i constantly think about things i cannot have and things i cannot give my daughter. i feel like i am drowning and cannot do anything about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I slept with close to 20 different guys in college, and 26 total in my life and my hubby doesn't know(this was wayy before "us" and he's never asked, so I've never told-and might I ad I don't have any STDs,etc.) I feel like a slut and always want to tell him, but never have and probably never will. But I see it as a thing of the past and I'm trying to concentrate on our present and future together with our DD but it still plagues the back of my mind!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I slept with your husband over the weekend.........and we were done just in time for the baby to wake up and we 3 played on the floor while you went shopping.....don't worry I left in plenty of time for hubby to wipe the grin off his face and kiss you "hello"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on May. 27, 2009

• im really a man!

lol JK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm unhappily married to a man I dont love and he knows this. Here is the secret ~ I have been having sex with another man for about 10 mon, and I dont want it to end.

My husband and I have been seperated (yet living in the same house for the kids) for a year now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I have been separated from my husband for 10 months. We are going to get divorced but haven't yet. Just last week I met a guy online on a site. He loves my pics and i love his. He started sending me the hottest comments and embeds!! Tonight he sent me one of a guy giving a girl oral and wrote the comment to me OOOOH BABY YOU TASTE SOOOO GOOD He Pm ed me back and forth and we got very graphic with how we want to make love . It was SO HOT and SO MUCH FUN. Now when other guys email i tell them to look closely at my comments and pics sent from my friend and tell them we are HOTT for eachother!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I slept with 3 different guys in 1 day ~ All happened to be friends lol

* I knew they where friends *
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on May. 27, 2009