Would you ever spank your SO/husband as a form of punishment?

My SO very candidly admitted to me that he thinks he would benefit from getting spanked as punishment for any misdeeds he may accumulate. He introduced me to this site called the disciplinary wives club?? DWC? I have playfully spanked him in the past with a wooden brush and a belt, but he said that if the sting had been more severe it could be considered discipline and that his wish is for me to do so if he acts up. I may just comply with his wish so long as he knows what he is in for. Does anyone have ANY experience regarding this matter? I have much reading and thinking to do regarding this matter and I don't know who else to consult so feel free to give me feedback. As a result of having to ask such a question, I feel compelled to ask it anonymously. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds to me your hubby is a freak and wants to be spanked like the dirty bastard he is. He probably is just telling you in a way he thinks won't freak you out. Do you get freaked out by kinky foreplay?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It is harmless fun...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:18 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Yeah, your hubby is a freak, tell him you want to get spanked to its no fair lol.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:04 AM on May. 27, 2009

• he is not a dirty bastard soonmommy of three, you don't even know the guy. how can you make that assumption? I think it's funny, the whole thing tickles me. I'd say go for it. If my love got turned on by it, i would try it. I might giggle, but I'd try it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:42 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I would have to wonder if he would start acting up more because he enjoys the "punishment".
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 11:10 AM on May. 27, 2009

• is he into bdsm? i have a bdsm background and spanking aka corporal punishment is VERYr common for male submissives.....pm me if you want more info about that because he may /may not have a bdsm wanting in him
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• ok i read it again..yea it sounds submissive bdsm....very classic, much more normal than you realize.
    feel free to pm me about this.............i can send you a good site to look at and give general information and some helpful tips.
    bdsm can be just sexual or lifestyle and if he wants real discipline he may want a more lifstyle approach
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• it was funny smaurai! can't take a joke? or perhaps you didn't read what I did!

he is not a dirty bastard soonmommy of three, you don't even know the guy. how can you make that assumption? I think it's funny, the whole thing tickles me. I'd say go for it. If my love got turned on by it, i would try it. I might giggle, but I'd try it.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• There are more men than you think have the same desire. First be thankful he came to about his desire rather than to seek out another woman. There are many benefits to becoming your husband's disciplinarian. However, you must decide you are up to it and that you'll fully commit to that responibility. Your husband has to commit to submitting to your discipline sessions as well too! I have a biased opinion because I think a Domestic Discipline Lifestyle is a good idea. My husband and I have blended a comtemporary marriage with domestic discipline. It's about you having control and if you like that idea then proceed full speed ahead. The trick is using his desire for discipline to Your Benefit!! Get him hooked on you as a disciplinarian. Also, try networking via the internet to chat with or meet other like minded women. Key mental elements are dicipline panties, shaming, & scolding. Always make him admit he's wrong
    msspnker

Answer by msspnker at 10:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2011