telling the doctor?

ok here is the story....my husband is at basic training.he injured his leg bad.im under a lot of stress because i dont have family to help me and his family doesnt want to help me. the only way my husband can come home to help me with the pregnancy and lower my stress is if i can convince my doctor to write a note to the army saying that due to how much stress im under i need my husband home to help me... but im not sure how to approach my doctor on it....to make things worse is i really am under alot of stress so much stress i cant sleep lately and im cramping and i havent felt my baby move in like a day (shes usually really really active)...please somebody help me? how do i aproach my doctor about this?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 3:42 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just tell your drwhat you just wrote
    also if you havnt felt the baby move in days you should go get checked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:49 AM on May. 27, 2009

• just tell your dr..its nothing to be ashamed of..explain to her, youre stressed, you have no family to turn to, YOU NEED YOUR HUSBAND..being pregnant, im sure your doc will understand...afterall all he/she is worried about is your lil baby growin inside of ya!! take care of yourself and your baby!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:58 AM on May. 27, 2009

• good luck getting your hubby home from basic (not sarcastic, i mean it). Depending on the branch and the specific command, they may not let him come home no matter the circumstances. As a military wife, I also have the joy of dealing with similar circumstances. Sorry to be a downer, but sometimes as a military wife, you just have to deal with him not being there. But you should DEFINITELY tell your doc about the stress and the lack of movement from the baby. I really hope things get better for you
    Anonymous