3sum?

I've known my husband for a very long time and we met at a young age. I'm also very attracted to women and always have been .... thing is I'm wondering has anyone ever added another person to their sex lives? My husband has only slept with two women in his life (me and an ex) and like most men I'm sure he would enjoy it but so would I. We love each other very much and enjoy each other and are happy but want to add me to the bedroom.
Has anyone thought this or done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• what ever float your boat!ttc

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I know it sounds like a good idea, but think of the emotional ramifications as well as the physical pleasure. Will you be able to trust each other after? A lot of people think they can, only to find out too late that jealousy sets in after doing something like that. I'm not telling you not to do it, I'm just telling you to think about it a lot before you do it.
    Oh.....and make sure you don't just pick some one at random! STDS and all....eeeeew....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• LOL No I was def thinking of someone I knew or someone I knew was clean. Also Condoms would be a MUST (God Forbid a Plaything or Friend gets pregnant with my Hubby's Baby
    See that's I'm asking because physically I want it but mentally I'm not sure we are as strong as we think.
    Just wondering if anyone has done this and what their outcome was??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I did it once, and it was ok. Yeah, condoms. Do it with someone you know is clean, and that will fuck without feelings. If you all enjoy it, keep doing it. Its good for you to have fun during sex.=)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:01 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You might want to go over to the adoption section and read what happened to a wife over there when she and her husband had a threesome.

Did someone really say "*uck without feelings?" Isn't that like prostitute? Seriously, that is what is so screwed up about our country. You shouldn't be "*ucking without feelings"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on May. 27, 2009

• If you want to ruin your marriage, go right ahead and suggest this. Marriage is between two people--one man and one woman. Any time you try to add to that, you are asking for bigtime trouble. You have a husband who is obviously in love with his wife. Why on earth would you want to mess with that? Instead of spending your time thinking about this sort of thing, why not spend your time thinking of ways to love your own husband? There are multitudes of women who would love to have what you have, and here you are wanting to throw it all away. I don't get it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:57 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Marriage is between a man and a woman.When I signed on the bottom line it did not include anyone else.Why on earth would you want to have a theresome that is wrong.When you have your vows they say forsaking all others.That means you and him.Not you,him and another woman.I think it is wrong.Take your marriage seriously.My husband and I have a great sex life.I always try different stuff with only him.I do not understand you.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:09 AM on May. 27, 2009

• me and my hubby did have one. and we are still getting over it.. we both regret it.

marriage is between two people.. letting others in on that.. it just takes away from how special that is..

plus you may end up being like i was and constantly thinking about if he wanted to be with someone else rather than me.. or if he enjoyed other girls more..

its not fun.. i promise..
    Anonymous

• Lots of Good Advice from all of you ladies, Seems like the majority of you think its a bad idea. Guess I have some rethinking to do THANKS AGAIN
    Anonymous