double red lines????

I posted it with todays date. Pic was taked with in 4 minutes. Is this why the 2 lines? Do you see them as well?

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 7:34 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• uhm... wheres the pic?
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:27 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Is it an ovulation kit? Or preg test kit? If it's pregnancy test, any positive is a positive. If it's an ovulation kit, I'd say you'll probably drop an egg here within the next day or two and to keep testing.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:37 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I posted the pic. in my photo album. Don't know how to post it here, SORRY!! The pic is a hpt. The pict is under album 5-27
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 9:07 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Did you take the test apart? I didn't see any lines other than the control line, but then it's kind of hard to tell with photographs.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 2:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes, I took the test apart. The lid was causing so much glare I couldn't get a good picture.
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 2:14 PM on May. 27, 2009

• You could check out www.peeonastick.com and read the articles there about pregnancy tests.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 6:42 AM on May. 30, 2009