A question about boobs and baby #2.

Through this second pregnancy of mine, will my boobs change again and make even more tissue that makes milk? because I had a over abundance with my first child and am still a lean mean, milk producing machine even though I am pregnant.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 7:58 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont think breast tissue reproduces. I know that when boobs get bigger because of weight, its fat tissue but I think breast tissue stays the same and thats where the mammory glands are. I think thats what youre asking. I had a reduction and she told me that my weight wouldnt have effected my breast size all that much because mine was mostly breast tissue which is very heavy and has been there since development. Thats just my guess though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I was going to say yes but if you are still producing milk then I don't know!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:00 AM on May. 27, 2009