private calls

me and this girl have been arguing with eachother through texts and we recently went to court over it. if i text her or she texts me we will make it to trail. this is for one year we cant contact eachother but what about calling from private will they know its me calling? can i get in trouble for that......... dont tell me not to call her either i dont care!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here is the saying "you don't want him and you don't want nobody else to have him either".
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You aren't being a good or mature role model for your child(ren).
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:14 AM on May. 27, 2009

• he is cheating on me with his girl and is over her house right now i want to blow up her phone!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Then leave him! It is not worth it!

But to answer your question, if you use a cell phone it can be traced back to you through your provider, even if you block your number. What you can do is call from a prepaid phone or a landline and block your number with *67.

LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 8:22 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm sorry op, I'm with mythicmmm on this. Also, why do you want this guy so much if he's cheating on you?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Well then you brought this on yourself by staying with the cheating guy. Dump the drama and move on with your life, and grow into a better person.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i dont want him i want him to suffer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on May. 27, 2009

• And if you are who I think you are, why do you and have you put up with all this BS for so long?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:26 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Ugg why are women so stupid? *HE* Is cheating on you. If it wasn't her, it would have been someone else. Leave *HIS* sorry ass and find someone who respects you. There is NO reason to get upset and risk going to jail over her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Think of your children. Them seeing this type of stuff from their mother isn't going to teach them how to have healthy relationships when they get older. Also, you aren't going to make him suffer, you're just going to make a joke out of yourself if you keep calling and calling. And they'll know it's you even if you're doing it from a private number or a pay phone, because you're the one with the history of calling or texting or whatever. They won't be able to prove it in court, but they will know it's you. Just cut the drama out of your life. It's not worth it!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:32 AM on May. 27, 2009