• In the Spotlight:

how do u deal with this???

how do u deal with not seeing ur love ones for awhile?

i moved back to riverview 5 months ago cause my bf had lost his job and he's still in tampa. but the only time we spend time together now is when my father feels like letting me go there, and on my prenatal visits.

he comes here every once in a while. but only when he saves enough money from doing little things for ppl to get some kind of money till he finds a job.

we've been arguing alot lately cause his phone had been cut off and i'm so used to talking to him almost 24/7 and now i'm distrusting him for no good reason. :/

how do u get through this!! :(

mind u i'm 26 weeks pregnant and we're engaged. ever since we barely talk i've been blowing up on everyone that talks to me and i can't calm down till i walk out and just cry.

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 8:15 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• the only way to get through it is to express your feelings to him about what your going through and on your own, try to get some acceptance with it.... The distance gap and little contact with him is spiking your insecurities and thats why your dis-trusting him for no reason...Try to gain some acceptance with it and realize that its only temporary... things will look up....

& it doesnt help that your prego with hormones either lol.... us women have to go through so much..... if u need to talk or vent, message me.... things will b ok... try not to stress... its no good for u or the baby... gl mama.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• How old are you? Why would your father have any say in if you can see your BF or not? You might just have to ride out the tough times, and find a way to work on things so they get better.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:47 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i'm 20. my father thinks he have a say in everything.. and he's my only ride to go to tampa.
    thanks for the help. i did talk to him about it but i didn't 'talk' i basically just bitched him out when i finally get to talk to him. and he got all mad talking about i should trust him like he trusts me and it hurts that he's telling me exactly wat i'm doing.
    i'll see it as temporary, or at least try.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:16 AM on May. 27, 2009

• well he cant expect you to trust like he does... men and women are too different species lol... and if he expects that, than he is setting himself up for frustration... its ok to feel the feelings you are feeling about the trust issues... i mean it all stems from yourself, but its ok to feel it.... rather than bitch and get attitude with him, just express how you feel and leave it at that... you are responsible for letting people know where ur at if your struggling but your not responsible for their response or the outcome.... its prob more frustrating having to go through your dad as well... things will b ok though... like i said, message me if u wanna chit chat.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:31 AM on May. 27, 2009