how am i suppose to feel..

me and my bf broke up. i called his work early in the morning and his boss told me he got pulled over last night and might be arressed that whole day i was worried about him called a bunch of his friends then come to find out his car was outside his exs house. i refuse to be with him hes put me through a ton of shit and i cant take anymore. but the thing is he is my best friend my ONLY friend i really have NOONE else. to talk to nothing. except my mom but we fight constantly. i feel so alone. me and him have a daughter together my first kid and i feel like i dont know how to move on because we have a child together. i find it crazy i care so much about him and he doesnt about me i bet he didnt think of me once that day. i wish i didnt care about him. what are u suppose to do when u have absoulty noone in your life. i dont want to be so depressed because i feel bad my daughter has a mom like that..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Join Parents Without Partners in your area? Then you can meet some other people in the same situation as you. Yeah, don't be with that man, it's not okay what he did.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i am going through some thing like this as well if you want to talk message me ..I dont want to air my dirty laundry all around cafe mom
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 8:26 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Get involved with a Mommy and Me group. If you don't go to church, you could find one in your area. You might just have to accept the fact that he doesn't want to be with you, but maybe you can remain friends.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Try to learn all you can from your current situation. This is one of the major reasons why it is better to date to determine character of men and to stay of their beds until after you are married. Women tend to think more in "marriage" terms even when they are not married. That is not the way the guys think. They think "easy target" and when they get bored, they move on to the next one. You are left with a little child to care for and no daddy to love her. Call around your area to churches. Ask about Mothers' Day Out programs. Most of them are free. You can leave your child there for a few hours once or twice a week. You can also meet other young mothers. Your child will have playmates, and you can make some friends. Usually all that is required is that you take a turn being one of the moms who watches the children, so you will be with other moms. You can have a better life than you have now. Go for it!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:47 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You need an outlet for yourself. Don't rely on him to be your only friend.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 10:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• that's just sad. Never depend on one person in your life for friendship and happiness. Get out and meet people. Try a dating site if you can't get out. Take a class and meet folks that way. Do something. Let him go.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:31 AM on May. 27, 2009

• People say "Go meet people" I know it's not that easy to find a dependable friend that you can trust! Good friends are hard to find. Definately keep yourself approachable for the right friend to come along though! Sometimes you just find yourself in the situation you're in, you can't change what has happened. & instantly have friends. I know how you feel. It's okay.
    The most important thing is to forget about him as far as a Love Interest- you'll only regret pining over him more, in the future. Second you need to take this time to concentrate on YOU & your child- do all the self indulgent things you haven't done in a while, redecorate, get a new hair style, boost & build up all the wonderful things about you! I PROMISE you that time will heal how you feel now & things will get better. Use this hard time to spoil & improve yourself, You will evolve out of this situation you're in. I know IT WILL BE OK Girlie! ~Cheers~
    mountainMum

Answer by mountainMum at 11:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Uh.. it sounds like the decision was already made your first sentence say's " me and my boyfriend broke up".. So why would you "refuse to be with him?" Is it a game? You already broke up... Once you are broken up what he does with his time is HIS business.. so I suggest you keep in mind with your next partner that if you don't want them.. someone else might!
    Anonymous

• wow people r so fuckin rude on here after i talk about being depresed..wtf
    Anonymous