im so scared i think i might have had a miscarrage!

if there is anyone out there who has had one early early on and is fine with talkin about it, could u tell me the simptums

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/miscarriage-symptoms

I've never had a miscarriage. But this lists the symptoms for you. I'm so sorry if you did.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:35 AM on May. 27, 2009

• If you are having a miscarriage you would know. You have terrible cramping and heavy bleeding. I actually passed everything myself... no need for a DNC. What are your symptoms? And how far along are you?
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:37 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I had a miscarriage at 20 weeks almost 4 years ago. Some people don't cramp at all. I didn't I went into back labor because I was so far along. You may pass a large blood clot, heavy bleeding,

what are your symptoms
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:46 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I had a miscarriage at about 7.5 wks. It was not painful and was like a very heavy period where you pass some clots. It lasted about 4 to 5 days. I think some people also have cramping. I did not need to have a DNC....I think most times if it is early on you don't but check with your doctor anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I recently had a miscarriage but needed a D&C because my body wasn't rejecting, I had little to no symptoms just some spotting (which can be normal in successful pregnancys), How far are you? If your concerned you should speak to you doctor as you may develope an infection. I'm sorry if you are.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 9:25 AM on May. 27, 2009