• In the Spotlight:

Married man WTF

I am so pissed. Ive been talking to this guy for months now. Nothing to serious. we havent even ment each other. well last night his wife texts me and flips out! I didnt even no he was married. There was nothing that happened. now shes getting random people text me. grrrr. there getting mad at the wrong person!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What I don't understand is why you're not angry at his deceitfulness?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 27, 2009

• How annoying! Call her up and tell her that.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:55 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i agree with the top post i would be angry at him he was the one not telling u he was married. but im sure hes getting his butt reemed at home. well i hope he is. also try to see it from her veiw her husband was being sneaky and god knows what couldve happend if u didnt find out, shes being a normal hurt wife. but she shouldnt be getting other people to text u, i would tell her listen he never told me he was married we have been talken for x amount of months (sexual or not ) and if any planes to meet let her know ( ie.. we were gonna meet in june ) that way she knows everything and ask her to please stop texting and to tell her husband to just never talk to u again. then call the phone comp and ask then for a new number. good luck hun there are a few jerks out there. also i know it sucks but apoligise to the woman just by saying sorry u didnt know might help her. eaither way good luck a women scorned is hard.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:06 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Call her and tell her that her husband left out that specific information, that you seriously and honestly apologize and you will leave him alone. And DO leave him alone. If he continues to call you or email you, call his wife and let her know. It is NOT your fault that he didn't tell you he was married. But seriously, get out of that situation and let him go.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:13 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Just call her and say Look. I am sorry about of this. I honestly didn't know he was married. Nothing happened- but I didn't know he was married. I'm not a homewrecker if I knew I never would have said another word to him. I'll answer any questions you have if we can have a calm conversation.

And I know your going to say you didn't do anything wrong... but sometimes to get someone to calm down for 2 seconds they need to hear the words I'm sorry. And you'd be saying sorry for this whole situation and misunderstanding.

Good luck.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:14 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I can see why she is mad. She is directing it at the wrong person but so are you. Funny how men can make women fight and walk away unscathed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 27, 2009