Anyone looking for a "new mom" buddy?

I'm 27 (June 10th), from NC and just had my first baby in March and would like to find a pen pal, of sorts, to chat with about being a new mom and all that stuff.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 9:03 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Heyy - im 21 && just had a daughter april 1st.... When is ur babies birthday? i was born march 10.

It would be fun to have a pen pal & talk to a first time mommy.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:07 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I am not a first time mommy but I have a 3 year old son and an 18 month old daughter if you need advice on anything, I am here.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:10 AM on May. 27, 2009

• not a first time mommy but love pen pals. im 31 ( oct ) and have a 3 year old son and a 12 yr old dd. were into the monster 3's right now. lol. but i do help the women i babysit for with her first son and he will be 2 in aug she has lots of questions and i try to help her with what evr is going on weather just life, relationship, or kid.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Hi im Jessica. I am 31 from new jersey. I have 2 kids, Sarah is 18 months and Jacob was born March 19, 2009, s he just turned 9 weeks. I would love to be pen pals with ya!
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 9:15 AM on May. 27, 2009

• my name is heather and im from pa i have a son that was born May 1st.. havin a pen pal would be fun...
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2009

• pen pals would be cool! I'm 27 too, and had my first dtr April 5th. message me and we can set it up! My name is Casey!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 11:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Hi,
    I'm janet,
    I am a new mom of 3 wk old girl. Also I am clueless ... lol. I am figuring it out as I go. And mostly doing it alone. I too am looking for any advice that can be given and I am willing to share what ever I may learn.
    New moms can always use a friend :o)
    sweetpea118

Answer by sweetpea118 at 7:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i will hopefull get to everyone!
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 12:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009