Movie rental suggestions?

Seen any good movies lately? I like dramas, chick flicks and comedies. I get movies through netflix.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Benjamin Button I hear is good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on May. 27, 2009

• taken

its such a good movie.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:35 AM on May. 27, 2009

• death of a ghost hunter was good and twisted. also its an older movie but i love it over night delivery with paul rudd and reese whitherspoon its a comedy, there are a few movies with reese i like and over her dead body with eva longoria. hmmmm.....i got crank yankers for my husband he enjoyed that one lol. and i got mr bean for me lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:38 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Taken was very good, Bride Wars was fun! Paul Blart Mall Cop! Yes Man, Bedtime Stories, Hotel For Dogs, and Seven Pounds!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:41 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Rebecca names - so many I was going to suggest. We just saw Paul Blart Mall cop over the weekend and while I didn't see the ending (we had overnight guest and I was busy in the kitchen serving up dessert) what I did see was good family fun. Saw Bedtime Stories in the theathers and thought it was cute, Bride Wars is definately a chick flick, me and my BFF watched it the weekend it was released on DVD. Another vote for Taken, so good and the begining is great to watch with tween girls too as a prevenative lesson in what to do and not to do when being approached by a stranger.

Seven pounds I hear is good but don't watch it if you want something light and fluffy, can be a bit of a downer. I don't like Will Smith(I know I'm the Devil) so I don't watch many of his flicks.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:08 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Taken was way good! Twilight is my new favorite. I rented Mall Cop for tonight but haven't watched it yet.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Charlie Bartlet isn't a new release, it's a year old or so... but not many people have heard of it & it's hilarious. Not really a "family" movie because of the language & questionable behavior at times but good movie none the less.

Bride Wars was cute.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 10:43 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes man is a good movie and so is Bedtime stories...My kids liked that one.
    shalon7

Answer by shalon7 at 10:53 AM on May. 27, 2009

• bride wars was cute Benjamin button was ok I dont get to the movies much Twilight is good but i like the books better, The reader was good as well

raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 12:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• We saw Taken the other night. It was good.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 1:01 AM on May. 28, 2009