Since I was pregnant with my son I have suffered from thinning hair and hair loss. The beauty supply stores, drug stores and dermatologists have made so much money off of me. Any ideas or tips I'm looking more into natural products

I am a 30 year old black mother seeking hair thinning and hair loss advice and tips

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Biotin vitamin.   It helps with hair growth and nails.

Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:40 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Bless ur heart! Prenatal vitamins may help also. Research this product: wen haircare by Chaz Dean. I know its all natural, not sure if it helps stimulate growth or not. My dd is biracial & her hair is so much healthier since I got it 4 her. GL!
    www.wenhaircare.com
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• i was just told to use coconut oil, avocado oil and an oil called, Mos-ca. It's supposed to help . i don't know. i just started using it. my friend told me to use Mos-ca oil alone every day.you can't use alot though because it's oily but enough to get into your hair and scalp
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:03 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Just a thought... Have you had your thyroid checked?
    I am a life long thyroid person, hair thinning and loss is a side effect. Other side effects that may come with this though.
    Fatigued, irritable, either weight gain or weight loss that you can't figure out why. Rapid heart beat sometimes, anxiety.
    I know that thyroid affects alot of women at any age.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 12:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• good nutritional supplements and good diet is the first place to start. . message me and i can share what supplements I use.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:53 PM on May. 30, 2009