HOW DO I CHOOSE A DAYCARE I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE

My son is 7 months and he has never been to daycare before. I will need to be putting him in soon so that i can go back to work. I am so lost in trying to find a daycare. He still needs me to rub his tummy and sit with him until he falls asleep. To say the least hes NOT and easy baby to get to sleep. Do you think he will do ok in daycare..how do i even begin to find a good one..not one of my family members is even an option ..n my mom wont even help me look fora daycare becasue shes completely again me puttinh him in one even though shes not going to stay with him..pleaseeeeee helpppppp

dml11508

Asked by dml11508 at 9:43 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• search the answer section. There are some really good tips in there. I'm too lazy to type it all out again :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/191372/Choosing_a_day_care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Start by asking friends if they know of anyone. Most communities have a day care referral service. Be sure to get references, and visit a couple of times before deciding.
    LCCTracie

Answer by LCCTracie at 3:41 PM on May. 27, 2009