teething and sleep?

I'm not sure if ds is still teething, the drool has decreased, he cut one of his bottom teeth. But he's still not sleeping, is he just used to waking up now, or is he probably still teething, how close together did you LO's two bottom teeth come in? (the other one is definatly close it's a raised bump)

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 9:48 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter got one then the other a day apart. She is now getting 4 on top and 2 more on the bottom and its a killer. She has stopped the major drooling but she doesn't get up at night. Have you tried letting him cry? Once it pops out he should go back to normal. He may also be changing his sleeping patterns on his own, you may need to get rid of a nap.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:50 AM on May. 27, 2009

• My son got four teeth in, the two lower and the two upper all within a month. What a month that was! Once those four drove us nuts and were in he still gave us a very hard time. Turns out that even if you cannot see the signs, others may be making their way out, causing baby discomfort and pain. I gave my son motrin and tylenol at night, switching between the two. Teething can be a long process, thankfully there is an end in sight....just don't know when that is!!!
    myakita3

Answer by myakita3 at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2009