baby getting side teeth first??/feeding solids

ok its a 2'fer question.. question 1. my baby i think is teething she will be 6 months in a week but not in the front the sides of her gums are swollen and always has fingers there and i notice a little bump that looks like a white head zit type thing on her gum can she get side teeth first? and question 2. i tried her first solids at 5 months loved it for like a week couldnt give it to her fast enough well after that refuses to open mouth for food at all what could that be about?

preggoinmn

Asked by preggoinmn at 9:55 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its not common, but yes she can get her side teeth first. she will get her front teeth too it just might be a couple more months. like my doctor said..."I have never seen a child in kindergarten with out front teeth".

with the solid foods, it may be because of the teething. try using orajel or ambesol on her gums for babies. or a frozen (wet) wash cloth
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:58 AM on May. 27, 2009