When you are pregnant how do you tell if you have a cold?

I'm already exhausted and nauseas, But suddenly I have been feeling even worse, no spurts of energy even with food, constant 24/7 nausea, and my sinuses hurt. I felt miserable before, but now I feel absolutely and totally miserable. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I was battling a little bit of a stuffy nose a couple of weeks ago. I just gave my body love and care, by going to bed when I was tired and sleepy extra time if needed. Yes you can take some tylenol but the best medicine is fluids and rest. You can tell it's a cold, or sinus if your nose is flared up. I couldn't breath mine was so stuffed. but not to fearm it's common for women to be acceptable to colds. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:49 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oh, u poor thing! I would take some tylenol cold/sinus meds. My dr said as long as it carried the tylenol name, it was ok. Hope u feel better!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:02 AM on May. 27, 2009