What do you girls think about my Work At Home website ? any tips?

I was wondering if you girls could give me some feedback about my money making site promoting a gpt site to make extra income? http://earnlotsofincome.yolasite.com any feedback would be cool. So far google still has it at a Pagerank 0 :(

portuguesemafia

Asked by portuguesemafia at 10:15 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• It lacks flair and seems amateurish. Do you actually make an income from cashcrate?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I guess that I don't get the work from home aspect. I would suggest information on building a home based business, like the value of Linkedin for professional networking, how to reach small businesses in your area, etc.. Feel free to contact me directly with questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:05 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Honest opinion? You are selling lies! Although GPT sites CAN earn you money, you usually have to spend tons of time and money just to get any decent return. The site looks cheap and all it really says to the visiter is "Help ME earn" You should always appeal the the visitor FIRST. There is nothing wrong with helping yourself but when you build a site to help others that what you should do.

GPT sites are not really "work at home" they aren't jobs they aren't businesses... The are just something extra and don't help most people...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Wow, some harsh comments here! I actually work on cash crate, p2s and peoplestring and I make an excellent INCOME from home. We are NOT selling "lies" because we write what WE got on that site. Just because someone else doesnt take the time to "work" the site and expect something to be just handed to them, doesnt mean the rest of us are like that!! GPT are a work from home doing as else how would we make the money if we wasnt at "home working"???

GPT sites do NOT require any money at all. Meanwhile, there are trial offers that you can do ONLY if YOU are interested in doing. I chose not to do those!

My honest opinion here for you and your website, dont let people put you down! You are making money on your own and you honestly know it is real and legit.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:55 PM on May. 27, 2009

• SweetKYmom...They are not trying to be harsh they are just being honest!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:52 AM on May. 28, 2009

• There is alot of competition out there on different mom buisiness and survey sites.Alot of people have different comments.Everyone is different and unique.There are some work at home things that work for some and there are some that dont work for others.My opinion if it works for you go for it.Good luck
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 2:25 AM on May. 28, 2009