ways to raise money?

Are there ant fundraisers or anything at all I can do for myself? I am having surgery and need some money quickly, I'm having a yard sale, and thought about cleaning houses, can u think of anything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

REAL FREE and LEGIT..I cashed out with $77 just on Monday for one hours worth of work!! Anything is possible for those that are willing to work for it :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:49 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested. 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:29 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Make baked good and crafts to sell at your yard sale.
    KRISTAL_WILDER

Answer by KRISTAL_WILDER at 10:34 AM on May. 27, 2009

• What about tea? I have a great business opp that costs you nothing! If you want to have parties or something then you would have to put $60-$100 out, but that's not needed... You could just print up some information and Ask people to order. It you would earn 25% of all orders and they would get tea, goodies, and more at a great low cost!

www.BriesTeas.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I am also more than willing to do a fundraiser with you. I would send you mini flyers, you could pass them out or talk to your church or local businesses about doing the fundraising through them. For every person that joins I will donate all but $1 of my profits. (I only keep that to pay for the flyers) If no one joins you won't earn but it also won't cost you anything...

Check out our plan options and see what you think. PM me with questions!
    www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I have done fundraisers in the past with my business and have raised great money. I would be more than willing to work with you. PM me if you are interested.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 12:46 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I am with Gold Canyon Candles and we do fundraisers! Your can make up to 40% for your organization. Let me know if you are interested and I can help you out with it. http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 1:04 PM on May. 27, 2009

• You can use Tupperware's Fundraiser catalog and earn 40% of the sales. Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and let me know if you'd like more information. GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 1:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• www.scentsy.com
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:38 PM on May. 27, 2009