Will you choose a best answer or close the question?

I got to browsing, and this is how many OPEN questions there are in these categories...

Just For Fun- 15947
Parenting- 38226
Pregnancy- 24473

They go all the way back to June 2008! Can everyone do their part to clean up Cafemom and choose a Best Answer or close the question? Seriously, are you still waiting on answers from a YEAR ago???

Have a nice day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree! It's just as bad with the polls! delete them already!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:43 AM on May. 27, 2009

• nah that takes way too long to go through allll my open questions and close them out. I'm not waiting on answers after a day. I just don't feel like doing it :) Thanks though.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:29 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Seriously, in the Just for Fun category, there is a post still open discussing how CafeMom just started the Answers tab. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I agree with ya, but people on cm are quick to respond to someones question rudely, but they won't take the time to clean up open questions. I either delet mine or pick best answer, I have some open I think, but not many.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I delete my questions. I don't see the point in keeping them around when they aren't getting attention any longer.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:55 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I choose a best answer to all of my questions after no more than a week or so of being open. I just don't see the sense in having them open once people stop replying. But it doesn't bother me that other people leave their questions open either.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:19 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I have been trying to close all of my Q's but there are a lot of them. I do a few each day. It's time consuming!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Why does it matter to you? Seems like a silly thing to worry about.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:56 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm not worried about it teamquinn. Why the stick up your butt? You've been really rude in all of my questions today...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 27, 2009