Anyone ever thought about going on a baby food diet?

Lol it's a silly question. But I just got to thinking about it. Baby food is the purest simplest foods. I am actually thinking about it just to lose these last 15-20 lbs of baby fat. No additives, no preservatives. Just pure natural, good old-fashioned food. Have you ever thought about it? And I'm not talking about taking away from my baby, but buying extra for me. :-)

And I'm asking as anon bc I have friends on here, and I don't want them to know the ridiculous thoughts that cross my ming. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some celebrities eat baby food. I know that Jennifer Aniston is one of them.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• *mind*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 27, 2009

• wow.. have u tried that crap lol just buy organic veggies and fruit and make it all urself at home for u
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:45 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Why don't you just eat the fruits and veggies they are made of?
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 10:47 AM on May. 27, 2009

• No never thought of that, I did however eat the dutch apple desert sometimes if I had a sweet tooth.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on May. 27, 2009

• idk 2 me thats just as nasty as eating placenta for the vitiams after birth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Why not just eat clean and stay away from all processed foods?
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:08 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Because baby food is cheaper than buying the veggies and making them myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2009

• My mom has tried that matter of fact and its cheaper. Shes been doing that for 2 months and and some of her friends thought she was using a diet pill but she told them it was baby food. i would give it a try
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• if ur too ghetto broke to buy fruits and veggies ur rather sad...and actually making it is cheaper i made all my babies food from carrots and fresh food and i made like 15 oz of food for 2 dollars vs 4oz for 65 cents and its not so starch and nasty tasting its good food for adults..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 27, 2009