13 weeks & in so much pain.

Im 13 weeks along and these pains feel like the babie is using a knife to get out of me. It's near my belly button but sometimes a little higher or a little lower. It feels nothing like my first streching pains. Is it something I should fret about or is it normal?

Sunnysmileyme

Asked by Sunnysmileyme at 10:46 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I say call your doctor.
    KRISTAL_WILDER

Answer by KRISTAL_WILDER at 10:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I felt that the other night too and I was about in tears! I told my Mother about it and she didn't seem concerned... but who knows?
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 10:49 AM on May. 27, 2009

• CALL THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Call the doctor!
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 11:21 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You can call your doctor if you are concerned but the muscles and tendents that are stretching may be streching farther than you think.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:28 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It depends it could be round liagment stretching, otherwise if it's very severe cramping and you feel it's more painful then you can stand, CALL YOUR doctor!! don't mess with something like that.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:35 PM on May. 27, 2009