Am I the only one who sees the absurdity in all of this? Seriously??????

First Obama picks a thug, Rahm "Dead Fish" Emanuel to be his Chief of Staff, then he picks Tim Giethner (a known tax-evader) as the new head of the IRS and now a judge who is soft on drug dealers to be on the Supreme Court. Am I the only one who sees the absurdity in all of this? Seriously??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. You are the only one in the free world that can see clearly.
    NO...we all see it, but what are we supposed to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 27, 2009

• YES YOU ARE!

Answer by older at 10:54 AM on May. 27, 2009

• no i think that a lot of peoples eyes are opening up to how obama is running this country into the ground. he only picks people that he owes favors too so that they will keep supporting him.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:58 AM on May. 27, 2009

• It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion....day....after....day. All we CAN do is be mindful of our voting opportunities--ALL of them, not just Presidential ones! And educate yourself and those who don;t normally pay attention to politics.

Oh, and pay no attention to the whiny naysayers, their sole purpose is to try and discredit your views/opinions no matter how well thought out, factually based they are. Seriously, I KNOW for a fact that Obama's campaign staff HIRED many people to flood political boards, blogs, and websites to try and discredit the valid points of those who were against him.

I wouldn't be surprised if a number of the "anons" on here are still being paid to keep up with the discrediting...at least I hope so, otherwise there are way too many people who just fail to see the big picture--and THAT is very scary!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:02 AM on May. 27, 2009

• The owing him favors thing EVERY politicition does that. As for who he is picking maybe he wants people with a different perspective IDK. That would be my guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I am not shocked Obama would pay people to be online trying to discredit people. Walmart does the same thing they have a full staff that spend their entire day doing this not surprising a politician would do the same. It works for both since the sheep are easily swayed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 27, 2009

• You know what? These Obama put-downs and the sarcasm and the prejudice against his appointees is getting really old. We know you are conservative Republicans and would be real happy if a preacher was President and appointed a bunch of the Well known TV Evangelists and Bible-thumpers to cabinet positions but---its not going to happen. Obama won. So get over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 27, 2009

• "different perspective" are you kidding me? What other perspective could Tim Giethner have? Paying your taxes is not a option, it may not be fun but it's still not optional! So I'm sorry but if a person does not pay their taxes that should disqualify them from heading up the IRS, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I am not shocked Obama would pay people to be online trying to discredit people. Walmart does the same thing they have a full staff that spend their entire day doing this not surprising a politician would do the same. It works for both since the sheep are easily swayed

Talk about easily swayed, just cause she "knows" this to be true you are believing her lmfao

and anon 11:13 soooo true and hilarious.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2009

• OP
    First of all Anon 11:13 AM "We know you are conservative Republicans and would be real happy if a preacher was President and appointed a bunch of the Well known TV Evangelists and Bible-thumpers to cabinet positions" No I would not like to see a preacher as President because I am not all that religous. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT COLOR SOMEONE IS OR WHAT THEIR RELIGOUS BELIEFS ARE. WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT IS WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE A CRIMINAL. YOU DON'T PAY YOUR TAXES YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. I DON'T WANT TO SEE SOMEONE TELL A DRUG DEALER THEY ARE SORRY THEY HAVE TO PUT THEIR SORRY GOD D**N ASS IN JAIL! I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON YOU UPHOLDS THE LAW NOT LOOK FOR LOOPHOLES TO BREAK IT AND I DON'T CARE IF THAT PERSON IS A LIBERAL OR A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 27, 2009