ARE WE BACKING DOWN?? HELL NO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfPNO7G7qqY THE SUMPREME COURT SAYS PROP 8 WILL STAND, BUT AT LEAST THOSE WHO WERE MARRIED FROM BEFORE GET TO STAY LEGALLY MARRIED, BUT WE ARE NOT BACKING DOWN!!!!

Asked by older at 11:10 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • The whole thing really upsets me, older keep fighting for what you believe and I will support you.
    That video was beautiful
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 11:24 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Let the fit pitchin begin! The louder you scream, the less likely ppl will listen.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 11:12 AM on May. 27, 2009

• ROTPFERD, I AM NOT SCREAMING JUST BLIND!!!

Answer by older at 11:14 AM on May. 27, 2009

• I have know problem with gays& lesbians wanting to be married..But if the people in California voted NO on gay marriage..That should stay the way it is then( the vote).

Answer by louise2 at 11:20 AM on May. 27, 2009

• THANK YOU MOMMY-PERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on May. 27, 2009

• My son is so dissappointed right now. But I have to keep telling him anything worth having takes time. This will be won. We supporters and PFLAG parents will stand with our Gay and Lesbian loved ones. We will NOT give up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:38 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Who cares.Most know too that you won't back down even at the expense of christians being able to teach Gods word truthfully.You won't be satisfied until everyone believes a lie instead of what it really says or all bibles are changed or burnt out of existence.Christians will be persecuted for teaching the truth not only with this issue but many others as well.That is all coming it is all written.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 27, 2009

• whatever, You can try and get it on the 2010 ballot and have the people vote again.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:40 AM on May. 27, 2009

• AMEN anon 11:39
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Does that mean that you're going to go out vandalizing churches and attacking old people again? Oh Joy! I just love it when the innocent get attacked because a group of people are having a temper tantrum. It really makes me want to support their cause! NOT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 27, 2009