Looking for a simple workout plan

Hi, I just had a baby 3 and a half months ago and the pounds are not coming off. I have been eating healthier, but I know I need to exercise. I like to go walking but I know it isn't enough for toning also. Does anyone have any SIMPLE and time-efficient suggestions? I have looked at so many websites about working out, but the ones that I've found I have a hard time sticking to because they are complicated. I don't have alot of time either with a new baby so I just need one or two exercises that are fairly easy, quick and simple that will do the toning for all of my body parts: abs, arms, legs, butt, etc. Please help :)

amyt89

Asked by amyt89 at 11:13 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Do you have cable? If you get the FitTV channel, do some of those work outs. Gilad is wonderful. I am pretty in shape and he still kicks my butt.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:30 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Congratulations on the new baby :)

Check out this site:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/

Good luck to you!!
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 1:01 PM on May. 27, 2009