how much does ur 5 month weigh and how much baby food a day?

my DD is a week away from 6 months old and is 14lbs and 28 inches and wont touch solids.. refuses 2.. how much do ur LO's weigh/height and how much baby food do they eat a day?

preggoinmn

Asked by preggoinmn at 11:40 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD weighed 15 lbs at 5 months and she was only eating rice cereal mixed with breast milk once or twice a day.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:50 AM on May. 27, 2009

• At 5 I don't know, but at 6 months they were 20-22lbs (depending on which one). They were eating two stage 2 jars at each meal, at least 8oz of formula with each meal, 2 daily snacks of finger foods and juice/water mixed and a before bed snack of fingerfood and at least 8oz of formula. (this was at 6 months, too)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:59 AM on May. 27, 2009

• My almost-5-month-old weighed 14.6 at her last check-up and is 26 inches long. She is eating 2 jars of baby food a day. Or I will mix in 1-2 tbsp of prepared cereal with half a jar of baby food instead of feeding straight from the jar (especially if I'm introducing a new food).
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My daughter was 10lbs and was not on solids due to your not supposed to start them until 6 months.
    Anonymous

• Actually anon if they are double their weight and can hold their head up and my pedi said it was perfectly fine to start her on food ur kid was only 10 lbs hmm that's not underweight or anything oh and ya its not always textbook when to feed babies solids sooo miss not know it all that's what I gotta say bout that one
    Anonymous