How do I find someone to help me get organized? I want to be completely organized

I am willing to pay but I don;t know where to look. I would also like help getting caught up with scrapbooking baby albums.

cmrupprecht

Asked by cmrupprecht at 11:54 AM on May. 27, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There are professional organizers, I'm sure you can find one near you. However, organization is something YOU will have to be doing over time to stay that way, so it may be best if you organize in a way that is conducive to your lifestyle. Schedule a weekend to organize your life. I like "Organization for Dummies" and FlyLady's website as well. I started organizing our new home one section per day/week, as time allowed. It takes time, but really, at least *I* know where everything is, and I'm not convinced I'd feel that way if someone else did it for me.

Scrapbooking is a stress reliever for me. But, when I am short on time, I have a file system set up for pictures that I know I want to include, as well as important papers, stickers, embellishments, or anything else I might want to use on that page or even an outline. Then, when I sit down for a few minutes, I have everything together.
    gretchensmom

Answer by gretchensmom at 5:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• What are you looking to organize? I am a very organized person. Feel free to message me and maybe I can help you. As for catching up on scrapbooking..if you go onto Ebay you can search for premade pages- where someone else has already created the page for you and you just put your pictures on yourself.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 2:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think being organized is born in you.I am a very organized person.I cannot rest until things are organized.Go to ikea they specialize i organization.If you want your garage,or closets organized try closets by design or closet world.They are great.My husband used to work for both companies and made me custom closets.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:43 AM on May. 30, 2009