How fair would you go for you man?

I have been with my boyfriend almost 3 years. We have a son together. I live in NY and he lives in Fl, because of our job we have to be apart I'm moving back next month. But befor I do he wants me to hook up with another female and tape for him. I don't have a problem doing it. But I can't help but think is he asking for alittle to much?

Melly129

Asked by Melly129 at 12:03 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• wow thats kinda weird, but he sure is kinky!
    Anonymous

• That's not something I would have done for a boyfriend. I might do something like that for my husband because we have made the commitment to be together forever type of thing. A video like that is not something I'd want to get out and what if you guys break up? I'm not saying you will, but I wouldn't take that chance.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't do that for him.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't do that for my guy, if we lived apart, I don't know why but if we lived together it would be fine, just something about living apart and doing it turns me off, I know I'm Weird.
    Anonymous

• DON"T! Never, ever tape yourself, or allow yourself to be taped doing anything you would be ashamed to show your Mom or your boss. Sex tapes always manage to 'get out'. Someone takes it, makes a copy, puts the original back and you don't know a thing. My roomate in college taped a sexual encounter with her boyfriend. They broke up a year later. Guess what was found on the internet FIVE years later when she was married to a terrific guy and had a new baby. THAT tape. Her marriage was horribly stressed because of it. DON"T!
    Anonymous

• *No way in hell* comes to mind.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:17 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It totally depends on you. If you feel comfortable doing it, then no it's not too much to ask. If you feel uncomfortable doing it then it is too much to ask. I can personally say I'd do it for my husband. If you are in a committed relationship and kept track of the tape, then do it if you want.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 12:18 PM on May. 27, 2009

• bear in mind if you do that...later down the road he could use it against you and say its only fair he gets to be with another woman.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:00 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well I went all the to England from Canada for my man, but he then came back to Canada for me.

As far as sexual acts are concerned, if I want to, I will.  If I don't, I won't. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• If my hubs asked me to do it I would say "hell no". That is not something I would be comfortable with, and I certainly would not want to be on video. You never know who will see the video (bf could end up showing it to all his friends) or what could end up happening to it (youtube, internet, bootleg copies given to friends/relatives, your child accidentally finding it and watching it). But as I said that is me.
    As for you- you have to ask yourself- is this something you would be interested in? Would you feel comfortable doing it? Do not let him pressure or guilt you into doing something you do not want to do.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:08 PM on May. 27, 2009