pain in vaginal area

so today i am 18wks and 1 day. for the past few weeks i have been having this pain that feels like pressure in my vaginal area. it hurts sometimes when i walk and sex i dont think so. but hubby & i did have sex a few days ago and i did not hurt that bad, but now its back. i would call my doc but hes an ass and dont really act like he has time. has anyone had any pain or pressure like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I was always really unconfertable "down there" My husband and I hardly ever had sex because it hurt... The dr said it was probably just stretching and yr body preparng it self for baby that it is compleetly normal! so dont worry.. but something that you might want to concider is a new dr! You need someone you can talk to and who will take the time to answer your questions.. pregnancy is an intimidating time with lots of odd aches and pains and even more questions... Goo luck... and hit me up if ya wana talk
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 12:15 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I am 32 weeks and I have been feeling that way for a little over the month now, and it has only gotten worse (with sex anyway). I asked the nurse about it at my last appointment (I didn't even see a doctor that day, they were busy) and she said it was normal, BUT at my next appointment (Monday) hubby and I decided that we are going to ask them to check me out and just MAKE SURE there is nothing wrong :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oh, and its strange to me because I didn't have any kind of problem like this with my FIRST pregnancy.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i think i have the same problem, i asked my doctor about it he said, it could be the tissue swelling but your body does get ready the whole time while ur prego to be able to deliver. anyways my doc told me to drink more fluids, may keep swelling down, if it hurts to have sex prob should hold off.
    daniandlo

Answer by daniandlo at 2:42 PM on May. 27, 2009