Am I pregnant?

The last time me and my fiancee had unprotected sex was in end of feb, since then i got my periods 2 times and have missed this cycle. Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably not but TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:07 PM on May. 27, 2009

• when was your last period? if you "skipped" april or had it in the beginning of april and havent had it since, you might be! get a pregnancy test and take it first thing tomorrow morning, or buy two and take one now then tomorrow morning (if you cant wait lol)
    Anonymous

• i got my periods on march 28th and then got it again on 26th april and missed this cycle which was suppose to be around 26th of this month. I am always a day or 2 early, so this is freaking me out.
    tinashaw

Answer by tinashaw at 12:15 PM on May. 27, 2009

• and i did take 2 preganancy test, 1 right after i got my periods in march and 1 few days before I got my periods in april and both were negative.
    tinashaw

Answer by tinashaw at 12:22 PM on May. 27, 2009

• If you had unprotected sex in feb. had two periods since, but havent started for may, well its only the 27th so give it a few more days. If you have not had a period at all since feb, then yeah chances are good you are pregnant. But with what you are tell us, chances are you are just late or got pregnant sometime since your last period.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I did not have sex at all after that, told my fiancee to keep distance after that one mistake of not using protection.
    tinashaw

Answer by tinashaw at 12:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• No need in taking a test on your period..changes are you are not pregnant them. Your period is a sign of not being pregnant, for most women. A missed period, yeah take a test. You ovulate about 14 days after the first day of your last period, if it does not get fertilized you start your period, this info is based on a 28 day cycle.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i was worried as i read some articles that said that most women experience early pregnancy bleeding which they think is their menstrual bleeding and find out a few months later that they are pregnant. geting a blood test should tell me for sure right?
    tinashaw

Answer by tinashaw at 12:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes it should, when you go to the DR. they ask for your last NORMAL monthly period, some women do have spotting while pregnant, but its not a NORMAL period. If you are having a NORMAL period like I said chances are you are not pregnant...How ever there are exceptions to every rule. Some, very few but some do have normal period the whole pregnancy.. A blood test will tell you for sure. When was the last prenancy test you took. if it has been a while take another, they are cheaper than a blood test.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I took the test almost a month back. And it was a normal period with normal cramping that lasted 4 days.
    tinashaw

Answer by tinashaw at 12:46 PM on May. 27, 2009