7 Days Late! Getting frustrated!

Ok- I am 7 days late today. Since last week when I was supposed to start I had mild cramping. Sicne then at least once day i notice some mild cramping. My back burts a bit and my breasts are more sore. I have taken a test but it is negative. Any suggestions? I think it is weird I havemild crmaping but still no period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• so I dont know what to tell you except I am in the same postion! lol.. My back on the sides hurt, im 7 days late today.. and no period.. my test say negative! i guess we get to play the annoying waiting game! But if you get any anwsers let me know! :) GOOD LUCK!
    Vannahbugsmommy

Answer by Vannahbugsmommy at 2:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well I say wait a couple of days if still no period test again use first morning urine or refrain from food or drinks for 3 or 4 hours before testing
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 12:59 AM on May. 28, 2009