PreSchool?

My daughter 3 1/2 has been asking me to go to school. Heres my problem We cant afford PreSchool and we make a little more money to qualify for Head Start. What can I do any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Check in your area to see if there are any Mommy groups. It's a good way to get children together and have play dates. It will surround her with other kids and give her the stimulation she is asking for. I was a little shy at first but hey, we were all there for the same reason!
    Good luck to you, take care. Robin
    bumblemomof3

Answer by bumblemomof3 at 1:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Pretty soon she'll be eligible for VPK, and that's FREE! :)
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 2:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• What Is VPK? I have never heard of it
    Anonymous

• In my city, public preschool is free and available to everyone.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Check with your school district about a preschool program. Here it's UPK (universal pre-k). You should still apply for head start. They have so many openings for those above the income "cut off". (my oldest was in)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:42 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I have a almost 3 year old and a 4 year old and they both would love to go to preschool but we cannot afford it right now. So I got a book called

The Complete Daily Curriculum for Early Childhood

It keeps me on track and helping my kids be a the same level when they go school. you can get it at www.discountschoolsupply.com for less than $30
    as far as socalizing them make a few play dates or ballet something that doesn't take alot of money but get you both involved with people. Good luck best wishes
    cmrupprecht

Answer by cmrupprecht at 10:36 PM on May. 27, 2009