Has anyone had a birthday party with pony rides? Moon Bounce? My son's birthday is coming up and he wants both and I am trying to figure out how much this is going to cost me? I need some sort of idea, anybody?

hmaMommy

Asked by hmaMommy at 12:46 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• i rented a moon bounce for my daughters birthday. prices vary deoending on what size/style you want. i got a HUGE one. it was about 300.00 to rent it for the day. we had to pick it up, set it up, tear it down and drop it off. there was also a deposit...i dont remember what that was. it can get expensive. i am pretty sure pony ride arent going to be cheap either.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 1:04 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I payed 150 dollars for one hour of pony rides for 10 children and 200 dollars for the moon bounce for 4 hours. Of course there was tax and all of that good stuff. If you are considering doing this type of party it is 100 percent worth the money. It is a blast and the kids are always busy and doing things. So much FUN!!! Excellent idea momma.
    meagen22

Answer by meagen22 at 1:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would definitely only do the 1 hr pony route. My cousin did the 2 hr pony deal and the kids got tired of it after an hour, The 2nd hour was a waste of money! And for the jumping thing, she got a water slide one...the kids never came off of it!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would rent the moon bounce - you can keep multiple kids busy at once (no kids waiting in lines and getting antsy), lasts longer, doesn't smell or mess. The place we rented from set it up and took it down. Another time we rented one we did it ourselves. Check out the prices and options, but I would definitely go that route.
    poconomommy1

Answer by poconomommy1 at 9:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• We rented a moonbounce for $60 on craigslist. They delivered it, set it up, left it all day, and picked it up. My kids had a blast!

I wouldn't do the animal thing if I lived close to neighbors. The smell is horid.
    Anonymous