How do you dress during the day?

Just curious.. I get my shower, do my hair and makeup every morning. If I am going to be out and about that day I tend to dress up more. You know, the "mom on the go look" (if you've every watched "What Not to Wear"
When I am home and don't plan on leaving for the day I am much more casual. Now that it is getting warmer I wear nice shorts and a top or sometimes I throw on running shorts and a tank top. I want to be comfortable at home but at the same time I don't look like I am in my pj's. Also, I am doing messy things with the kids (paints, chalk etc...) I don't want to mess up my nicer clothes.
What about you???

BSFreeMama

Asked by BSFreeMama at 12:49 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wear jeans and a nice top if I'm going out, lounge pants and a tshirt at home. I don't shower in the mornings, I bathe before bed each night. I've never liked showers very much. I don't wear makeup unless I'm going somewhere nice - the grocery store, school, and Walmart never fall into that category.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:51 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i wear jeans and a nice shirt wen i go out (stores included) wear make up wen i feel in the mood to do so. at home i usually wear PJ bottoms nd a comfy shirt i dont really care about. somtimes i dont wear a shirt and rock the bra all day at home lol. but keep a robe handy.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 6:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I like to layer a lot when I go out. Jeans, tank top, vest or overshirt, and cute shoes like flats. At home I can wear my PJs all day and not care.
    Clandestine

Answer by Clandestine at 11:00 AM on May. 28, 2009