cameras ???

i want to buy a real easy emphisis on easy camera.i used to take pictures until these new cameras came out.i had a real nice pentax...my husband has one but i cant figure it out and i have to get with it.im not saying cheap i need easy.though cheap would be nice....

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 12:51 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• well i dont know about one, but i have the sony cybershot, and im not not too thrilled with it. maybe its jsut me but i can never find the right setting to take pics, and its doesnt take good motion pics. i think i have last years model. ive seen a newer version a couple weeks ago. hopefully its better
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I have the Panasonic Lumix and I love it.
    I had an earlier panasonic and didn't like it as much as this one.
    compact, easy to use, great photos.
    I got it at costco and the price was pretty good. I think it was around $200.
    10x optical zoom. has different modes you can pick each time. eg put the dial to scene 1 and I set it to ballet. the graphic looks like a ballet dancer. I have never had to get the manual out.
    settings for sports, fireworks, babies etc....
    it came with an SD card and rechargable battery.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:46 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Check dpreview.com for camera reviews. You can also select the features search under buying guide to search out features you would like to have in your camera, like live view, minimum/maximum zoom, and megapixel count. You can also use the forums for more help.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:18 AM on May. 30, 2009