What should Obama do about N. Korea launching more nuclear missiles today again???and again?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:51 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Kinda like.....what Clinton did.......hey, isn't Hilary in charge somewhere now......

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Good question. I'd be curious to hear your answers too.
    Anonymous

• China and Russia need to step up here with us. The real reason N K is doing this is because their country is in desperate conditions, and thats when they are the most dangerous and the most able to be brought to an understanding....

What would YOU suggest happen?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:55 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My thoughts are why is it what should Obama do? Last time I checked we were the only country/nation that can/will be affected by nuclear warfare. So I think an even fairer question is what should our world leaders do about N. Korea launching more nuclear missiles today.

Anonymous

• knock his missiles out and Irans.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• N. Korea scares me
    Anonymous

• I do not think the US should step in alone, China and Russia definitely need to step in first, since they are the superpowers nearest to N. Korea, and the US, as always, should be backing them. N. Korea, I believe, is mostly doing this for attention from the rest of the world, because they are in a pretty bad state right now. However, Germany was in a pretty bad state after WW1 and up rose Hitler and all hell broke lose. N. Korea should not be allowed to threaten the security of the rest of the world no matter how desperate they are. We should listen to what they are trying to say but also stop them from using their weapons to speak. I'm sure Mister Rogers (aka Obama) won't do a damn thing about it though until N. Korea has a nuc in the air on its way to the US.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Why should ONLY Pres. Obama be doing something? There are other world leaders out there, too.
    Anonymous

• China is going to do nothing i think. It depends on us (The west) or we are way outnumbered!God help us that is why our country needs to turn back to HIM! We need God's protection we are now the minority if we do not have a strong fighter for a Pres.???hoping he will make wise decisions but not too assured he is way too diplomatic with nutcases!!! He wants to make EvERyYONE happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not a strong leader in my opinion nothing to stand on but sifting sands.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The leader of N. Korea is a dictator.  I don't think there will be any "negotiating" with him.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:04 PM on May. 27, 2009