Do u think its ok to use ur looks to get ahead in career? What do u think u would do if they hired a girl over u because she does this?

I have a friend who dresse sexy on every job interview with males interviewing her, and @ her current employer. I told her she is sending the wrong mess. to her young daughter, but she doesnt care. She went to the company picnic in her little bikin- then got upset when some guy came on to her. I am not jealous- I believe there is a time and a place for everything. If she wants to dress sexy on a date- thats ok in my view, but all the time and @ work? What do u think? Would u be mad if u lost a job due to a hot chick, rather then ur resumes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on May. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• In this day and time, I would probably do the same if i needed the job. Just depends. Men cant say no to a girls boobs hanging out of her shirt. But there is no way i would show up at the company picnic in a mini top and some daisy dukes!! LOL That's just trashy.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Of course I'd be mad, but there's not really much you can do to prove it. But then again I probably wouldn't want to work for a company with values like that. As for your friend, let her do what she wants. It's stupid to dress sexy but not want men to hit on you. IMO, she likes the attention just doesn't want to admit it to herself or anyone else.
    Anonymous

• Keep her away from you hubby-LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on May. 28, 2009