ive given up

on keeping my house clean!!!!

i ahve a 3 year old and a 10 month old, and i watch a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old.. i try hard to keep on top of things but im giving up

who cares if my couch is hidden under clean laundry? we never use the couch and atleast the clothes are clean!

and yes i only make the kids pick up the toys at the end of the day, i only do dishes at night, unless i absolutly have to,

i DO sweep the floors atleast 3 times a day

and my bedroom is a mess.... thats where everything goes when i cant find time or room for it...

there i feel better

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:05 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i hear ya! I have a 5 YO a 3 YO and a newborn...I'm lucky just to get up of a morning to get my 5YO off to school! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 1:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i mean yes a spotless house would me nice.. but our house is lived in... dont get me wrong when things start to get a little crazy i do a day of cleaning and whip it into shape!!!!!

but id rather spend time with the kids then moping floors
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:15 PM on May. 27, 2009