Eyelash extensions

Has anyone gotten them and how do you like them? Are they worth the money?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:08 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have only if you get the individual ones though and dont do it yourself get it done by a professional lol. trust me. they are beautiful though
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 1:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• o ya I def wouldn't try to do them myself lol... for some reason pregnancy has made my eyelashes short :( So i wanna feel pretty again lol of course I'ma wait til after I have him, maybe they will return...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:22 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i wouldn't do it. i'm an esthetician and do those for clients in the spa. it is expensive, and they don't last very long - especiallly if you wear eyemakeup. i only recommend them for a wedding or special event. honestly - i wouldn't pay for something like that unless it lasted a long time. they are pretty - but there are creams you can use that are more of a permanent thing- and way worth the money.
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 2:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• what creams?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:04 PM on May. 27, 2009