Should I have another baby?

I am 29 yrs. old I have a 12 & 6 year old. My husband and I have been together since we were 16 and we are very much in love. I work full time now and I cannot afford to stay at home but I really want to have another baby! My mother-in-law would be able to babysit. I only worked part time when my 2 kids were younger so I don't know how I will handle working full time with a baby at home. Help! I need advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you can't afford another baby then NO you should not have another one. If you can and it works for your family then go for it. It's really a personal decision...
    Anonymous

• Well the thing is I make great money and I CAN afford to have a baby, it's just that I CAN'T afford to stay home = ( . I guess my question is are there any full time working mothers out there that have young children.
    Anonymous

• Hunni, have another one. you have reliable daycare, and you are happy in a stable relationship. Just DO IT!! before you cant do it...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:57 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I work full time with a 10 month old and have since he was 2 months.... Its easy for me but I only have the one and with 3 it maybe harder
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 2:57 PM on May. 27, 2009