Is this how love should be, am I over analyzing the situation, where should I go from here?

He comes over when he wants and doesn't when he don't want to. He calls when he wants and when he doesn't want to talk, he tells me or doesn't call at all. We go and do things that he is interested in and when it's something I plan, like a family event where all my family is there, he tells me he will go then fights with me so he don't have to. He tells me that I push him away by being a proud single mom who does things on my own but I try to invite him over all the time & he doesn't come unless he feels like it and a lot of the time he stays home to read, write, sleep, play video games, play on the computer or just because hes not up to seeing us. He say he loves me and wants to be with me, it's been two years and this relationship is still all about him. If I tell him I'm done, he gets mad and accuses me of not loving him. I want to be with him, I would do anything to make it work but I feel like I am the only one who cares.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• He's a selfish creep. Ditch him. Not worth your time.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 1:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I did not even finish reading your ? because the first sentences where enough.
    To answer your ?
    That maybe his kind of LOve....but it would never be enough for me.

And if you are feeling that your needs are not being met, you need to get out of there.

He is very selfish....I would totally get rid of him.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Your a "booty call".. He doesn't respect you.. pick up "he's just not that into you" and read it. It has a pretty good insight into the Male's head! If he really wanted to be with you, nothing would keep him away! He is doing things on his own terms ( and time) and disrespecting you!
    Anonymous

• He is a player. But I would play him and use him as a booty call and find someone that will treat you with respect and class. Not just a boot....
    Anonymous

• The sad thing is that when he is here with us and the two of us are alone, he goes straight to bed...I don't know what this is but it isn't a booty call.
    Anonymous

• hunni, read what you wrote, and take yourself out of it. Just read it like your reading about someone elses life. you should have your answer. Things are hard to deal with when its your own situation, its always easier to give advice than to take your own. But i have a feeling oyu know the truth, just be strong enough to deal and make changes.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Good luck Honey also just wondering do you help him finacially? Perhaps this could be your answer.
    -Katrinas_Nanna

Answer by -Katrinas_Nanna at 3:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Our relationship revolves around him. He has his own life and then shares some of his time with us unless he doesn't want to. I don't help him finacially though, I wouldn't unless we were married and I had no other choice. He only has himself to take care of, I have myself and my son.
    Anonymous

• A relationship takes TWO people- not one who is giving it her all and a jerk that gives nothing and does nothing. My 'advice' kick his sorry ass to the curb- you deserve much better!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:24 PM on May. 27, 2009