• In the Spotlight:

how do i get my husband to have more sex with me?

my husband and i have been together for almost 5 years but we've known each other for years and years. at the beginning, there was nothing but hot, steamy sex, of course, but for the past year or so, we have been having sex less and less. we have a child together, but i'm hoping that has nothing to do with it. i just don't know how to get him in the mood more often.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Libido enhancer from health food store.. I put more hubby on it 3 weeks ago and it has changed him completely. I can't believe I didn't think of it years ago. He didn't realize he had a low libido.. most men won't. But he new I wasn't satisfied waiting for him to come around once a week or so. Now The passion is back.. it's thrilling! I am "paying this forward" to all my friends who have issues with sex in their marraige (male or female). I wouldn't wait around and hope it fixes itself.. we all changed as we get older.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 1:38 PM on May. 27, 2009

• girl find yourself another men:).. but don't used any frozen hot dog.

Anonymous

• rip ur clothes off and give him the ride of his life!!!
    Anonymous

• have you tried spicing it up? foods, toys, sexy laungerie?
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 1:38 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The heat of a new relationship is ALWAYS going to "dim" after the "honeymoon"period wears off. Children, Finances, etc. get in the way of everyday life. Find ways to reconnect. Start with intimacy ( other than the bedroom).. a touch, hug, etc. to reconnect.
    Anonymous

• We went through a patch of that, and i have a relationship that we just talk about everything. When i mentioned it, he was shocked and appologized for what it made me feel like!! then explained i was reading into things too hard and he was just exausted and sleep beat out the sex drive unfortunately. but its gotten back to theway it used to be. if youve tried talking and that still doesnt work, and youve made failed attempts, then i hate to say it, but you might need outside assistance!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:49 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Dress sexy and offer to try different positions
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 3:16 PM on May. 27, 2009