Do you remember what did you eat during your stay at the hospital?

My favorite item in the menu was the chicken with mash potatoes. I don't remember much about the food but I do remember that I had a good appetite. It was so nice once in a while to be able to relax and being served. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My favorite was the beef stroganoff! Chunks of beef steak with noodles and button mushrooms...OMG yummy! Breakfast was always good too..I always chose bacon and sausage, eggs, cereal, and fruit. I thought it was really cool that they actually had a menu and I could choose what I wanted to eat. I didn't want to leave lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• A LOT of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They had a little kitchen we could go to when ever we wanted to get snacks and I fell in love with peanut butter there all over again. It's been my late night comfort food ever since.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 1:51 PM on May. 27, 2009

• There pork tenderloin sandwich and fries was so great. I kept getting rolls to, I couldn't get enough of them.
    Anonymous

• jessucarae787 I'm glad that you enjoy your stay. Yummy indeed! OP
    Anonymous

• turkey dinnerThank you moms for your posts. I'm getting hungry OP

Anonymous

• My hospital stay during my last C-section was awesome (of course, when I could eat solids, lol). For breakfast, I had pancakes, fresh fruit and cereal. For lunch, I don't know why, but they ALWAYS make the best turkey wrap with a spinach tortilla, sun-dried tomatoes, lettuce, and light mayo served with an apple. It was so good! For dinner, It was mashed potatoes and pot roast with vegetables Is it me, or has hospital food gotten way better? I loved that food!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I got sick after my c-section, when i wanted food they had me on a liquid diet. as soon as they gave me the okay to eat "real" food, i couldnt keep it down!! but i wanted a burger sooo bad!!!! the hospital food was just okay...it was nice because i didnt cook it, or have to clean it up!! i think that made it taste better
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:21 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The food at the hospital I was at was awful...
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 2:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I didn't get a menu, I just had the choice between a sandwich or a hotmeal. I always got the hot meal.
    It was pretty much a tv dinner on a plate. But I was so hungry I loved it.
    My first breakfast was a little omelette, english muffin, cereal and tea and juice and milk.
    All the other breakfasts were just a muffin and cereal, tea juice and milk.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I know what you mean. It was nice to be pampered. With my first son, I had a sack lunch right after I gave birth. Went home the next morning. With my second son, I had an emergency c/s, I was given a salad, sprite and soup when I woke up. While I was recovering for the 5 days in the hospital, I had everything- their food was really good. With my third son, I was on bedrest at the hospital for a whole before I gave birth, so I chowed down on everything as well. After my repeat c/s I was put on the liquid diet for a day, then switched over to solids the next. The best item was the baked chicken with mash potatoes.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 3:16 PM on May. 27, 2009