ANYONE WORKED AT TARGET?

We are getting a target store in the town next to mine and i was thinking about applying for a job. Does anyone know what there starting pay usuallu is?I would guess @8.00 but i am not sure. Does anyone know? How are they to work for? Do they have benefits like health insurance or vacations? How do there shifts run?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• My DIL worked for them for a while. She began at $7.25 an hour. There were no 'shifts' per se. Her usually time to work was 10-6. They do have benefits you become eligible for after 3 or 6 months..I can't remember which. She had to wear tan/knaki pants and red shirts only to work. Her manager was decent as retail managers go. At least it was a clean place to work both in the store and in break and locker room. They did require a Dr's note anytime you called in sick.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:46 PM on May. 27, 2009