Does anyone have a Mirena IUD?

I have had my IUD since last July and have had pain since December. It turns out that my IUD is in the wrong place and has grown into the tissues of my uterus and cervix. Has anyone else had any problems with this IUD style? TIA

alb7585

Asked by alb7585 at 1:40 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• OMG i removed mine myself!!! i hated it!! it hurt, my doc didnt measure me, or place it right. i bled and cramped worse than anything i had ever experienced!! my mom just had hers removed because it gave her an infection. I would NEVER recomend this thing to ANYONE ELSE! and taking it out is easier than putting it in. it is easily removed. I think there is something new out that goes in your arm, right under the skin that lasts for 3 years i want to check into.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Get a diaphram! No hormones, perfectly safe, no side effects, no class action lawsuits, instantly reversable.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on May. 27, 2009