Doc said my placenta is in the front has anyone else ever experienced this and when did u feel the baby kick....im 5 months todayand feel him kicking on the sides sometimes

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 1:43 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had an anterior placenta with most of my babies as well (in the front). With some I could feel them kick through the placenta (kinda depends on where in front it is located actually how much you can feel and where), with others it was more distinct on the sides and top. It just all depends!

As for when - I really don't remember. The thing I do remember is the first one was around 15 weeks - after that it was earlier and earlier. That's about it as for when.
    apmomof7plus

Answer by apmomof7plus at 2:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I felt my daughter kick at about 12 weeks and my placenta was in the front
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:14 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i started feeling my son kick at about 6 months and i have the same problem i`m now 32 weeks and he kicks alot more now
    bobbie_100685

Answer by bobbie_100685 at 3:13 PM on May. 27, 2009