How many got there days mixed up this week?

I sure did and hubby LOL at me for it. i guess thats what i get for camping i lose the days and my mind!!!

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 1:46 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I very rarely know what day it is since my son was born. I sometimes even get the months wrong, LoL!
    Anonymous

• I have caught myself wondering what day this was? I'm like is it Tuesday, no wait it's Thursday....oh no it's Wednesday.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:47 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I did, but this morning I thought it was Friday for some reason (wishful thinking maybe). I don't go into work until 3 on Fridays so when I woke up this morning I thought I didn't have to get up...then I realized it was Wenesday and I had to be a work at 9. Dammit.
    Anonymous

• i did today i thought yesterday was my sons baseball but its today at 600 .lol.
    Anonymous

• just this week? lol yea okay try every week. im a mother of three and a wife honey i lost my mind along time ago
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I was going to say there is hardly a week that goes by when I actually know what day it is. My husband asks me all the time what day it is or what the date is and I just laugh at him!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:57 PM on May. 27, 2009

• DH labeled all the bottles for the daycare yesterday as 5/25 and then last night labeled the ones for today as 5/26. I informed him last night that yesterday was 5/26 and he said oh well that he had already done thme for the 26th. So, this morning I had to relabel all of them. Hopefully, if he has them done when I get home they are for the correct date finally!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:05 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well when I read this question I thought' "uh no today is Tuesday duh" Now how stupid do I feel? *laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I always get screwed up when we have a holiday! The problem is, we own a business, and I kept telling people to come in on Wed., not remembering that it was tomorrow! I've been double booked all day!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I didn't this week it was last week that I got mixed up.

I thought last Monday was memorial day. I even asked people all that week "what are you doing for memorial day this Monday?" Not a single person told me that last Monday wasn't memorial day. I even asked my sister the Sunday before why her daughters school was going to school on memorial day and she said "I guess they are making up that bad weather day we had."

I never once looked at the calander because I didn't have any reason too. Everyone just went along with me and let me believe last Monday was memorial day.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:00 PM on May. 27, 2009