What is the best thing about the city/town you live in?

For me here it's definitely the scenery..and maybe the weather though it gets a little boring. I haven't seen rain in months :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i loooove how everything i could possibly need is maximum of 10 minutes away..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:50 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My town is so geared towards children's activities, it's the main reason we moved here. They have a ton of classes, workshops, leagues, everything to keep kids busy and help them learn things. I just love it, not to mention the school district is the top in the state.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:50 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i from Miami you got to love it.:)

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 1:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I like how this question makes you focus on the positives of where you live. I absolutely love the summers here in Washington. Beautiful weather! It makes such a difference from the constant rain in the spring/fall/winter lol. It's gorgeous out right now, and Washington is SO green and with our view of Mt Rainier its absolutely amazing.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:07 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Although it's not heaven, it's familiar. I've lived here most of my life, and I like it. :)
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 2:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Im from a very, very small town where everybody knows everybody. to me its great to know everyone and not have strangers, but at the same time its the worst thing about living around here, because as kellie pickler says "everybody dies famous in a small town" lol and thats so true
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Probably Mall of America
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I am 2 minutes from the beach :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Washington State is great on 2 levels...One side is lush green and wet and the other is dry, flat and HOT....Love having different climates in one state.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I like it because of its historical attibutes( gettysburg is nearby), then their is the haunted part ( which I love). Scenery is good. Its starting to get back with the immense amounts of stupidity.
    Anonymous