What would your dream vacation be if you had unlimited funds and a full month to totally get away?

Someone asked me and my co-workers this one, and the different responses were very interesting. For me, I'd go to the Cayman Islands and spend the entire month there swimming, seeing the sights, and finishing off the evenings by the pool or lounge around and relish in my rest and relaxation time. What would you all do?

MichelleJ23

Asked by MichelleJ23 at 1:58 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think i would like to go to hawaii..seems like it would be an awesome place to go to. maybe one day...lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:02 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Scotland, Scotland, and Scotland.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 2:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• italy
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:05 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would go back to Spain, rent out a vacation house for the month in the town I used to live in, go to all the restaurants and shops I really miss, stock up on loads of beautiful Spanish pottery and non-perishable food and send it back to the US, I would go hang out on the base where we used to live and see how it's changed, go back to the beach. That would be AWESOME.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:06 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Maybe to the Mediterranean or to Italy. Or something really exotic and beautiful like Fiji.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would visit my family, we are MILES away and i would just love to see them :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 2:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Hawaii. First class. I would tour each of the islands, visit all the museums, watch the dancing. Enjoy the views.

Answer by Bmat at 2:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would spend that time in Europe.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 2:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would see Hawaii, Ireland, Italy, England, and a trip to New Mexico for the Balloon Fiesta.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 2:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Costa Rica! My fiance's home country.

We're planning on going in a few years when our daughter is old enough to remember it. I've never been, he hasn't been since 2003, and we want our daughter to see where half of her ancestors are from =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:19 PM on May. 27, 2009